Building a network of well-established independent law firms in many of the worlds' economic hotspots to serve the needs of a diverse business clientele.
National exclusivity, meaning one law firm per country, working armoniously to develop a deep, trustful and exclusive relationship among a very manageable group or firms.
We do not believe sheer size of a law firm provides a competitive advantage. On the contrary, our experience shows the benefit of national strength with firms who know their local laws and cultures.
Our clients, the corporations, partnerships, private clients and public authorities -increasingly seek our legal advice and representation on cross-border issues. E-Iure currently operates worldwide with 18 official national members.
Each of our 18 member firms cooperates with a "best-friends" network of reliable correspondents across the globe. Hence, when consulting a local E-Iure law firm, you will not only have a worldwide legal access, but your lawyer will always be in the position to contact the appropriate lawyer abroad or provide you with details about the legal practitioners you need to contact.
Quality and Ethics
Quality and Ethics
All E-Iure firms are committed to highest internal quality standards relating to confidentiality, mandatory professional indemnity insurance, knowledge of foreing languages and promptness. We understand our clients'requirements of international reliable legal correspondents, and we are committed to provide a sound and attractive answer to tremendous change in legal and judicial cooperation in Europe and on a worldwide basis already under way and still to come.
For more than 10 years, we have developed a series of best practices that unite our member firms. These include frequently meetings and visits, two annual congresses as well as publishing cross-border handbooks, guidelines and compendiums. The result is a friendly yet solid unity among member firms and their different legal and business cultures.
In this website
In this website
Please have a closer look at our Publications: the yearly reedited compendium from 2005 through to 2015, comprising a guideline for corporate law, tax law, foreign investment law, labour law and real state law in more than 20 jurisdictions or the handbooks for the "Agency Contract" and "Raising Funds" published by the Alliance to have a sample of the quality of our members firms.
- 01/04/2013 - Labour Law Chile 2013 -
- 30/03/2013 - Copenhaguen 22st Convention - Draft for Agenda
- 28/03/2013 - Pech de Laclause, Bathmanabane & Associés ranked first among Criminal Business Law / White-Collar Criminal Defense firms by "Le Monde du Droit" and the AFJE (French Association of In-House Lawyers)
THURSDAY: AUGUST 22TH, 2013
Afternoon | Evening
- 16:00 - 19:00 Late lunch/reception at KLAR Advokater. No need to stress if your plane is a bit late. Location: KLAR Advokater, Ny Vestergade 7D, Copenhagen.
- 19:00 Dinner/birthday party for Pepe at the National Museum of Copenhaguen. Location: Ny Vestergade – right across the street from KLAR Advokater.
FRIDAY AUGUST 23TH, 2013Morning
- 08:30 - 09:30: Breakfast at Hotel
- 10:00 - 12:30: E-Iure Members Meeting. | External Speaker: Danish Companies doing business in South America.
- 12:30 - 14:00: Lunch | Location: Carslberg Museum, Valby Langgade 1, Copenhaguen
- 14:00 - 16:30: Guided tour at “Carlsberg-town” – a major Danish construction/development site, ending with brewery visit (including samples)
Location: Carlsbergbyen, Pasteursvej 12, Copenhagen – a short walk from Carls-berg Museum
- 19:00 : Local traditional Danish Restaurant (address to be announced later)
SATURDAY AUGUST 24TH, 2013
- 09:00:Breakfast at hotels, Explore Copenhaguen on your own (suggestions for nice sites will follow)
- 13:00: Lunch at out-side restaurant by the canals
- 14:30: Tour-boat (including guide) at the Copenhagen canals, - leaving from Kanalcafeen, ending at
- 16:00: Freetown Christiania, a self-proclaimed autonomous neighbourhood of Copenha-gen. Known among others for its liberal canabis policy.
- 19:00: Evening at restaurant "Spiseloppen" at Freetown Christiania
--- | End of Program |---