8th Convention - Madrid
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Place: Madrid, Spain
- Host: LR Abogados
- Date start: Friday, 14 July 2006
- Date End: Sunday, 16 July 2006
FRIDAY: JUL 14TH, 2006
- 12:30 Lawyers will visit the Supreme Court Building. Mr. Berbell Member of the Council of Justice in Spain will give as a welcome message.
- 14:00 1st Session: With representative clients we will take a cold-lunch/wine tasting in the meeting room. That’s the way we will introduce you, and insofar as you talk to them you may probably increase your goodwill.
- 16:00 As usual we will discuss our goals, targets, mistakes...
- 21:00 We have got a reservation in the Restaurant “Chantarella” quite close to our office. This is a quite prestigious Restaurant in Madrid. No jackets or formal attire is required. This is the traditional dinner in which attendants use to come with their companion.
SATURDAY JUL 15TH, 2006
- 09:00 2nd Session: Conclusions: Wish and Hopes.
- 12:30 The whole group will travel by bus to Segovia (one of 51 Spanish cities). Segovia's main attractions are the nearly intact Roman aqueduct, The Cathedral and the Alcazar (Fortified Palace). It’s about 1 hour far from Madrid. We will enjoy the medieval old city and we will probably eat in one of its popular restaurants.
- 16:30 The whole group will travel by bus to La Granja de San Ildefonso (10 Kms/10 minutes far from Segovia)
- 22:30 Back to Madrid.
SUNDAY JUL 16TH, 2006
- 08:30 The whole group will travel to Cuenca (other of 51 Spanish cities). It´s about 90 minutes from Madrid.
- 11:00 Reception hosted by the Major of the City in Cuenca’s City Hall.
- 12:00 Guided Tour to Modern Art Museum
- 13:00 A walk in Cuenca
- 14:00 Lunch at Restaurant “Mirador del Huecar”. This Restaurant formerly was the private house of a very famous popular singer in Latin America and Spain: José Luis Perales. The views are unforgettable and the environment is unbelievable.
- 16:30 Back to Madrid